The Stratus Awards recognize those companies and individuals innovating in the Cloud and providing offerings that are truly differentiated in the market. As modern consumers and businesses alike adopt more and more cloud-based services rewarding those who are uniquely adding value to our daily lives is increasingly more important.
- What: The Stratus Awards for Cloud Computing
- Who: Individuals and businesses around the world
- Why: Recognition and publicity
- How: Concrete evidence showing your impact on the cloud
- Benefit: Showcase your success!
How Do You Get Nominated
- Download the Nomination Guide below for all the details and rules.
- When you are ready, select your nomination category.
- Complete the online nomination form.
- Highlight your achievements.
- Wait for the judge’s evaluation.
- If you are a finalist, you will be contacted.
Important Dates and Entry Fees
Nominations for the 2017 Stratus Awards for Cloud Computing are $999 each and due June 23, 2017. Winners will be notified August 7th.
For questions about the program, please download the nomination guide below or contact us.
Download the 2017 Stratus Awards Nomination Guide Now!
Request the entry kit now to get:
- Award categories
- Award program rules
- Sample nomination form
- Tips & tricks
2016 STRATUS AWARD WINNERS
Congratulations to all of our winners and finalists. Read the full release.