52 Names Leading the Way in Customer Service
Business Intelligence Group Announces the Winners of the 2020 Excellence in Customer Service Awards
PHILADELPHIA, PA—April 20, 2020—Today, the Business Intelligence Group named 52 companies, executives and products as winners of the 2020 Excellence in Customer Service Awards. This annual business awards program recognizes those who are helping companies better communicate with their customers to provide a differentiated level of customer service.
“The role of customer service is changing every day and the winners of this year’s program highlights the people, organizations and products that are really improving how consumers connect with companies,” said Maria Jimenez, chief nominations officer of the Business Intelligence Group.
The 2020 Excellence in Customer Service Awards winners are listed below:
Consultant of the Year
- Jeff Kruchak, Globalscape
Executive of the Year
- Chris Richard, VP of Contact Center Operations, Agero
- Jan Bednar, CEO and Founder, ShipMonk
- Joe Caban, Director of Customer Relations, POWERHOME
- Laurent Charpentier, COO and CIO, Yooz Inc.
- Mukund Singh, Chief Customer Officer, Plutora
- Sudhir Agarwal, Founder and CEO, Everise
- Todd Greenwald, Vice President of Real Estate Operations, Compass Properties
- Virgil Miller, COO Aflac U.S., President Aflac Group
Front-Line Pro of the Year
- Ariel Aquino, Senior Technical Support Specialist, One Stop Systems
- Craig Tsao, Customer Operations Specialist, RepairSmith
- Keith Lowery, Globalscape
Manager of the Year
- Angel Hoyt, Wesley Financial Group LLC
- Beverly Hamilton, Assistant General Manager, Global Contact Services (GCS)
- Lynn Reidy, Tripp Lite
Organization of the Year
- Bankers Healthcare Group
- Brightway Insurance
- Makers Nutrition
- POWERHOME Customer Service Department
- Prepaid Ventures LTD. Customer Service Department
- Spireon's Customer Service Continues to Drive Business Growth and Customer Loyalty
- Trulieve Cannabis Corp.
- Watermark Insights, LLC
Outsource Partner of the Year
- Convey Health Solutions
- CSS Corp
- Global Contact Services
Technology of the Year
- Convey Health Solutions
- Modernizing Medicine®
- Star2Star Full Spectrum Communications Solution
Transformation of the Year
- Concentrix Analytics
- Wolters Kluwer, Supportline 2.0
- Suzy Inc.Customer Support & Client Success Departments
- Toast, Inc.
In addition to the winners above, this year’s judges also recognized several companies as finalists including Arch RoamRight, Centage Corporation, Diligent Corporation, Everise, HRbenefits, LinkedSelling, NICE inContact, Payroc Customer Support Team, Reputation.com, Thycotic, Vivial, Wesley Financial Group LLC, Whatfix, and zenloop GmbH.
For more information about the Excellence in Customer Service visit https://www.bintelligence.com/excellence-in-customer-service-awards.
About Business Intelligence Group www.bintelligence.com
The Business Intelligence Group was founded with the mission of recognizing true talent and superior performance in the business world. Unlike other industry award programs, these programs are judged by business executives having experience and knowledge. The organization’s proprietary and unique scoring system selectively measures performance across multiple business domains and then rewards those companies whose achievements stand above those of their peers.