Business Intelligence Group Names the Winners of the Annual Industry Awards Program for Public Relations and Marketing
Philadelphia, PA—November 1, 2022—The Business Intelligence Group today announced the winners of the 2022 Public Relations and Marketing Excellence Awards, which identified the leading agencies and corporate departments who delivered quantifiable business results for their respective clients.
“Marketing and public relations teams are continuing to adapt their tactics and approaches in this post-pandemic period,” said Maria Jimenez, Chief Nominations Officer, Business Intelligence Group. “This year’s group of winners is marked by individuals and teams who remained flexible to deliver on the clients requirements. Congratulations to you all!”
The 2022 Public Relations and Marketing Excellence Award winners are:
Marketing Agency of the Year
- 1DS Collective
- Target River
Marketing Department of the Year
- Biosero Marketing
- Global Demand Services
- RIVA Solutions
- RPM Living
Public Relations Agency of the Year
- Ascend Agency
- Calhoun & Company Communications
- Clearpoint Agency
- Factory PR
- Green Flash Media
- Illumination PR
- Next PR
Public Relations & Marketing Agency of the Year
- The Bliss Group
- Fire Bee
- Grey Matter Marketing
- PAN Communications
Public Relations Department of the Year
- Daversa Partners Marketing & Communications Department
- The Linux Foundation
- THX Ltd.
Executive of the Year
- Zaid N. Al-Ibrahim, Chief Commercial Officer, Umniah
- Jess Ehler, Senior Director of Marketing and Culture, Provide
- Stephen Midgley, Vice President, Marketing, Invafresh
- Kristi Piehl, CEO and Founder, Media Minefield
- Una Pulizzi, Global Head of Corporate Affairs, Kyndryl
- Charlene Wan, VP of Branding, Marketing, and Investor Relations, Ambiq
External Campaign of the Year
- Ayala Land Inc. - Amaia Land Corp.
- #LUMIFYEyeDance Challenge – Bausch + Lomb
- Measure Marketing Results Inc.
- The Menkiti Group Corporate Marketing Team
- Merritt Group, Inc. and Deep Instinct, Ltd.
- Pan American Energy
- Penn Community Bank
- Platform Science
- RMNG Experiential Agency
- Voxus PR
Internal Campaign of the Year
- UMI Marketing Solutions
A select group of companies was chosen to be highlighted as “Finalists” in this award competition. The 2022 finalists are Expert Marketing Advisors, Hy-Vee, Inc., Montieth & Company, and Trust Relations.
About Business Intelligence Group www.bintelligence.com
The Business Intelligence Group was founded with the mission of recognizing true talent and superior performance in the business world. Unlike other industry award programs, these programs are judged by business executives having experience and knowledge. The organization's proprietary and unique scoring system selectively measures performance across multiple business domains and rewards those companies whose achievements stand above those of their peers.