Business Intelligence Group Announces the Winners of 2018 Public Relations and Marketing Excellence Awards
Philadelphia, PA—March 13, 2018—The Business Intelligence Group today announced the winners of the 2018 Public Relations and Marketing Excellence Awards which identified the leading agencies and corporate departments who delivered quantifiable business results for their respective clients.
“The role of public relations and marketing is increasingly becoming more critical as the volume of innovations, products and distribution points continues to accelerate,” said Maria Jimenez, Chief Nominations Officer of the Business Intelligence Group. “Our winners have clearly shown us and our judges that they have the unique ability to marry creativity with business value to create exceptional results. Congratulations to you all!”
The 2018 Public Relations and Marketing Excellence Award winners are:
Agency of the Year
- Marketing Agency - Hawthorne
- Public Relations Agency - Bospar
Campaign of the Year
- Marketing Department (Corporate) - Synechron Blockchain Accelerators Campaign
- Public Relations & Marketing Agency - Focused Image for RightEye EyeQ
- Public Relations & Marketing Department (Corporate) - Tie
- IBM Research Team - Quantum Computing
- Digital Realty’s Connected Campus
- Public Relations Agency - Bospar for Varo Money
- Public Relations Department (Corporate) - Hitachi Vantara
Department of the Year
- Marketing Department (Corporate) - MercuryGate International, Inc.
- Public Relations & Marketing Department (Corporate) - Ascensus
Executive of the Year
- Marketing Department (Corporate) - Andrea Dumont, VP Marketing, Globalization Partners
- Public Relations Agency - Ishviene Arora - Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer, Vested
The Business Intelligence Group judges also named the following organizations as finalists for their excellent work: AMNHealthcare, ASTRSK, Bospar, C+C, Eurotorg, Fiserv, Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) of Taiwan, LaunchIt Public Relations, Newsletter Pro, Pyra Media and Vested.
For more information on the Public Relations and Marketing Excellence awards, visit the Business Intelligence Group. The company hosts several global awards programs including Best Places to Work, Stratus Awards for Cloud Computing, BIG Awards for Business, Sustainability Awards, and the BIG Innovation Awards. New to the lineup for 2018 is the Fortress Cyber Security Awards that will reward the world’s leading companies, solutions and executives who are working keep our personal and business data secure.
About Business Intelligence Groupwww.bintelligence.comThe Business Intelligence Group was founded with the mission of recognizing true talent and superior performance in the business world. Unlike other industry award programs, these programs are judged by business executives having experience and knowledge. The organization's proprietary and unique scoring system selectively measures performance across multiple business domains and rewards those companies whose achievements stand above those of their peers.