Today, the Business Intelligence Group announced the launch of the Fortress Cyber Security Awards. This annual business awards program will recognize organizations, products and people from around the world who are leading the field of cyber security by employing new and exciting innovations and tactics. Nominations for this industry awards program are due March 9, 2018. Complete details can be found online by requesting the 2018 Fortress Awards nomination guide.
"The global community of cyber security experts and technology developers are taking proactive steps to reduce the frequency and severity of breaches," said Maria Jimenez, Chief Nominations Officer of the Business Intelligence Group and the Fortress Awards. "We are thrilled to reward the creative thinking, engineering, people and projects tackling this growing threat.”
The Fortress Cyber Security Awards will evaluate entries and award respective winners in each of the following categories:
- Authentication and Identity
- Endpoint Detection
- Incident Response
- Threat Detection and Threat Modeling
- Organizational Excellence
Awards will be given to companies, products or services, and individuals across three products or organization types:
- Software and Apps
- Hardware and Infrastructure
- Private and Public Cloud
Every Business Intelligence Group Awards program employs a proprietary judging process, where entries are scored by experienced leaders from around the globe. The initial 2018 Fortress Awards judging panel includes:
- Tony Martinez, VP, NFI Industries – Head of Judging Committee
- Michael Halstead, Head of Cybersecurity Americas, HSBC
- Gabe Minton, EVP & CIO, Guild Mortgage
- Neil Singer, Chief Information Officer, Billtrust
- Dave Snyder, Chief Information Security Leader, Independence Blue Cross
- Ben Rothke, Principal Security Consultant, Nettitude Ltd.
- Nick Robak, Business Technology Executive, BridgeView Partners
- Mitch Zahler, Chief Information Security Officer, Proactive Cyber Security
ualified leaders in the field of cyber security may submit themselves to be a volunteer judge.
About Business Intelligence Group
The Business Intelligence Group was founded with the mission of recognizing true talent and superior performance in the business world. Unlike other industry award programs, these programs are judged by business executives having experience and knowledge. The organization's proprietary and unique scoring system selectively measures performance across multiple business domains and rewards those companies whose achievements stand above those of their peers.